Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jay Peak did not suck today. TR w/videos,pictures

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello everyone. Some of you come to Montreal and ski Tremblant. Well about an hour further away from Tremblant is Jay Peak. Jay Peak gets about 300" of snow a year. It is old school. Tram and only one high speed quad with other slow chairs ranging from old slow triples to quads. But man it is a dream to ski on powder days.

Below is my Trip Report for the day on tetongravity.com that is powered by www.tremblant-insider.com And folks I'm not spaming here. I am a retired Marine and skiing has helped keep me balanced in life. I'm giving back to skiing by helping you all for free.

I’m finally home and very tired. It was most certainly worth the drive to JayPeak this morning. Frankly I was tracking this storm. I knew Tremblant would get a little bit, but JayPeak was going to get a foot hopefully. They did. It was great. I hit Kitz, North Glades, hell I just pointed my skis and went.

I have more videos on my site www.tremblant-insider.com. I'm just to damn tired to post anymore. Go to the widget on the right hand side for the video ski reports.

Hey I will be broadcasting the "RedBull Crystal" big air exhibition on my website Friday night at 8pm EST on my site too.

Also I will be testing some other manufacturers skis this weekend and will get that 09 ski info out to you guys.

THINK SNOW
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great mountain.

Skied it in October 2006 before the lifts started turning.

Great spacing between the trees in the helmet cam vid.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy