Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lutins Hotel

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

New to this site, been very interested in all the useful information posted esp those relating to 2 alpes.

Heading out there shortly, booked the flights, hotel, transfer, etc independantly. Staying at Lutins Hotel, I gather this is a good base for the week but wanted to know what to expect esp as there is no website?? Price clearly means its not going to be luxurious but would be interested to hear others experiences. Any tips on nearby restaurants / apres would also be appreciated!!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
devonski, Welcome to snowHeads. The Lutins is L2A homebase for all snowHeads and as such a sacred place. It might not be luxurious but has a decent bar and is perfectly placed for the Jandri. If smoke levels are down, it will be fine. Plenty of good eating places in walking range.

snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
devonski, wot he said. And the beds are quite comfortable.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Chris Bish, Have you heard about the French smoking ban ? wink Last Barrier removed !

devonski, Welcome to snowHead .... I guess a 100 + or so here have stayed there .. many a few times ... great location ... very basic but Hotel/Bar Staff will make you very welcome
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
As you have guessed, it's not 5*...but it's incredibly good value, close to the lifts, and clean and friendly.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Some guests were very rowdy when I stayed there.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty the Snowman wrote:

Your Brain-Cell survived the alcohol abuse? Shocked
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the posts to my questions.
Seems as though the general consensus is good. Most importantly it sounds central and next to the lifts. Not fussed about basic facilities - planning on spending as much time as poss on the slopes!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Agenterre wrote:

Your Brain-Cell survived the alcohol abuse? Shocked

Laughing Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
devonski, they have various games in the bar, which are fun when you don't have the energy to go out. However, do beware French foozeball players. I was there in Jan & watched 2 teams (French, 1M & 1F on each team) playing incredibly competitive games. The alarming bit came when the male on the losing team stripped off his top layers, unbuckled his belt, dropped his strides, dropped his BOXERS and then crawled under the table to present his butt to the female half of the winning duo, who spanked him soundly. Shocked He had quite a nice butt though.

As for restaurants, the Blue Salmon (walk out of Lutins, turn left, about 75 yards) does a good value Prix Fixe, and there's another place, between Lutins & Blue Salmon (I forget the name) which you can identify by the lit-up wooden hut-like thing where the menu is displayed, which does fab food. Crepes Suzette there highly recommended, and highly alcoholic.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.

I wasn't aware of any such behaviour.... what sort of things were the miscreants up to Frosty the Snowman? wink Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Bar was noisy with some very dubious "musical" renderings when I was there last wink.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Lutins rooms are good, all en-suite and all have access to a shared balcony, just a few minutes to the main lift, tourist office. Brekkie is traditional bread/cheese/cereal/fruit/tea/coffee etc. Buy the owner/bar manager a drink and all will be fine Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
only stopped there once with PSB( hoping lots more times in future though wink ) good rooms all en-suite very close to slopes very good value for money snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy