Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

When do the sales start?

Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone advise when the end-of-season sales on skiwear start in the UK? From googling I've found that last year Snow & Rock started 17th March-ish, so I assume it will be around that weekend this year too. I'm after a new jacket & trousers and want to get a bargain!

I live in Bath, where there aren't really any ski shops, but will probably end up trying S&R and Ellis Brigham in Bristol - is there anywhere else I should be looking? Am happy to buy online, but ideally would like to try on in a shop first, then buy cheaper online!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

but ideally would like to try on in a shop first, then buy cheaper online!

shops love customers like you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ellis brigham in london advised today that they go to sale in 2 weeks. This was their explanation on why they were low on stock and only had size 14 or above ski trousers left - and wouldn't be getting any more. In all of central londons snow wear shops (Well, I tried about 9) I found one pair of size 8 trousers. And they were the wrong colour.
shoudl imagine others would be about the same (though O'Neill and other high street brands have already started) i also intend to buy via tinternet but I also like to try on in shops first.. alas and alack I shall have to take a risk!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sallywt, last year was a tough season, so a lot of shops were a little wary with how much kit they bought in this year....seems to have worked if they are running out of kit
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
SO, lots of bargains for me in size 14 then. Perhaps I should postpone the diet.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Helen Beaumont, I had you down as a pixie... Puzzled
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w, Shocked
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w, pixie in height Pam.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Telemark pyrenees appear to have started theirs today

http://www.telemark-pyrenees.com/shop/index.php?language=en

Just had an email saying:

Make the most of TP’s Winter Clearance Sale! Most skis, boots and bindings reduced
We’re adding new items all the time – please check regularly
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Maybe they're starting slowly now I was in S&R Kensington today and they had selected lines already marked down, the stuff I noticed was womens Columbia gear a 200quid jacket down to 140 I think, it was green, there was a red one different style too also reduced. I hadn't gone in to look at clothes so didn't take it in fully. I had gone in for a helmet and they had sold out of the womens one I wanted to try. Sad
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Rossignol in MK Escape has 70% lots of stuff and quicksilver is doing deals as well.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Not a huge amount of kit in Bristol S&R; popped in there today.

Buy some footbeds online instead of going to see CEM, he'll love that Laughing Twisted Evil
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
EB have started their sale. S+R have a few things marked down but the sale isn't on *just* yet.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
www.sheactive.com have started there sale, they do womens stuff only and are still not particulary cheap but worth a look.

Anyone know of somewhere where I can get a The North Face Foxy Suede effect ski jacket from? cheapest I found is £200!
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
That's a very nice jacket - if you find it cheaper let me know as well!
snow report
will do, she active have it and thats the only place I can find it so far, going to have a look in bicester shopping village north face store next week as i am working near there at the moment, don't think they will have it tho!
latest report
I'll have a look in the shops in Wengen next week as well.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy