Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

APRES SKI IN EL TARTER

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm off to EL TARTER in a couple of weeks (not looking at snow reports to much Sad ) and was wondering if anybody knows of any good pubs/bars/clubs. Also does anybody know what transport between Soldeu and El Tarter's like and if it's walkable (or stagable). Cheers.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
there is a free ski bus that runs between the 2 places but if you miss that the bus is only a couple of euros, on of the better pubs is part of the hotel the alba stayed there a few years back good pub also a few doors down there is a pub that has happy hour 5-7 snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
m3ssc, welcome to snowHeads snowHead
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the advice, do you know what time the buses run till? we're out there for my brothers birthday and will proberly end up in soldeu that night, went there 5 years ago and had the best apres ski Very Happy

Quote:

welcome to snowHeads

Thanks, can't believe I haven't found this site before, its blinding!!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi

We have stayed at The Nordic in El Tarter the last couple of years so I may be able to help you.
The Nordic has details in reception of the bus timetables this service seem to be more of a snow bus and so it only runs at certain times. In Soldeu there is a bar called the Aspen bar and they had a leaflet which showed the local bus service which is much better for staying in Soldeu for a few beers however the last bus back from memory is around 10.30pm (it generally runs to the minute).
Word of warning don't ring up for a taxi they charge you from when they leave Andorra La Vella. You can flag them down and we have been quite lucky with them in the past but sometimes there is a bit of a wait.
Think the happy hour bar in El Tarter is called the Stone Bar and there is also a nightclub called Arthurs. Most of the bars in Soldeu do an early evening happy hour.
If you need to know anything else just ask and you can return the favour by letting me know what the pistes are like when you get back as I don't fly out until the 23rd March.

Michelle
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks Michelle, starting to look forward to the holday just hopeing that we get a bit more snow before we go. I'm the most unluckiest bloke when it comes to snow, it normally rains the day we get there and then they get a couple of feet of snow the day we fly back, so you should be in luck with your holiday!! Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Just looked on accuweathers website they do a 15 day forecast and according to them snow is on its way the end of this week beginning next. The temperature is much colder from next week also. Fingers crossed.

Michelle
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
EVERYTHINGS CROSSED!!!!!!

Just another quick question, are the mountain restaurants any good or is it worth skiing into town?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Michelle,

Just looked at accuweather and you've made me very happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The ones we have been in are OK nothing sparkling but to be fair we have only usually tried the one at the top of the gondola in Soldeu. The one at the bottom of the chairlift in El Tarter is good the kids love the pizza in there.

Have fun

Michelle
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks again michelle, I'll let you know what the pistes are like when I get back.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy