Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kitzbuhel 24.02.08

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sunny Kitzbuhel is, well, sunny and the snow is behaving as you'd expect in the sun. The Streif (easy bits) is open to the bottom but looks dreary, I've taken the bubble down. The snow is holding up remarkably well, a good base obviously makes a big difference, very few bare patches. However, getting pretty soft lower down in pm, and as always, the best conditions are to be found on the upper slopes. New snow and lower temps required. Rugby watching conditions generally good, if a little crowded.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Good to hear the snow is bearing up reasonably well. We're there in 2 weeks' time so I look forward to your updates! Looks like there'll be some more snow by the time we get there (fingers crossed) - some precipitation due this week but whether its rain or snow..... Confused

Enjoy Kitzbuhel - I even got out a piste map yesterday to look at all the places we didn't ski last year Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fingers crossed, Cathy. I'm on the train heading back, it was a snaeky weekend following a bit of work in Munich. Very hot today, snow very soft even in am except at vey top, but still holding up amazingly well, no significant bare patches.
A new 8 (edit) seater from Ehrenbachhohe to Steinbergkogel (edit) is good news and the hire shop and storage facility at the bottom of the HKbahn are bigger and better (lockers with built in boot and glove driers!). Get that snow and those temps falling.

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Mon 25-02-08 10:31; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
richmond, Thanks for the Info... Keeping the fingers crossed for a temp drop and some precipitation!..
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
richmond, lucky you getting that sneaky weekend in! Glad to hear you had a good time Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
cathy, luck has nothing to do with it, it's all about ruthless opportunism. It was a good time; I was with a beginner colleague (he'd skied about a week before) so it was fairly gentle (for me at least). Giving him a few ideas made me think about my skiing a bit, and I used the opportunity to try to ski properly.
Note that the new lift is from Ehrenbachhohe to Steinbergkogel (not Pengelstein, obviously) and that it's an 8. No more queues at Ehrenbachhohe.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
The new lift sounds great - I remember last year lost of queues at Ehrenbachhohe. Must be tough being so ruthless wink Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
We ruthless types can cope with it.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy