Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Scratch brigades and where to buy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i recently used a pair of scratchs, loved em, and want to buy a pair.
however, looking at a few sites i can't seem to find them where they come with bindings.
could anyone give me some sites in europe from which to order from as i need the skis asap.
thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I Seez, Quite a lot of snowHead have brought from here. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Rossignol-Scratch-Brigade-Bind-Scratch-120-M-08-RA30_W0QQitemZ290207523389QQihZ019QQcategoryZ142008QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I Seez, or here if you want shorter http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SKI-NEUF-ROSSIGNOL-SCRATCH-BRIGADE-178-AX140-35-2008_W0QQitemZ350027284800QQihZ022QQcategoryZ134394QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I Seez, If you don't want to use Fleabay then another place is Sport Conrad in Germany. €299, then take your pick of their bindings.

I found out about this shop from other Snowheads here who've used and recommended them.

Great ski, I nearly bought a set to replace my much loved but now shot-to-sh*t Scratch BCs which the Brigade replaced. Then I was seduced by some Volkl Mantras instead Toofy Grin .

My skis took 4 working days to arrive from Germany, €25 shipping by UPS courier.

If you really want to buy in UK then Devon Ski Centre had some - but the above are much cheaper!...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ok, i've seen the sport conrad website, great price i know bu does that include a set of bindings o do oyu have to buy them as well. the mantra's look kick ass, what are they like to ski?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
The page I linked above is prices with bindings fitted. If you haven't found it yet, there's a button top right that translates the site into English. If you want them without bindings go back to the 'Freeski' page.

The Mantras do indeed kick-ass - just got them and am taking them to Andermatt next week to try them out properly. But based on the short demo I did of last season's model - even better than my old Scratch BC's!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ok, thanks a mil, thought it was only the skis and then buy bindings seperate.
fair balls with the mantra's, nice design on them as well.
have fun
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy