Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Long-range precipitation forecast

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As most of you know, the SCGB site has a detailed 6 day weather and snow forecast for most resorts, but I found an interesting site which does a European precipitation chart for 17 days ahead!

Well, now I can see that on Thursday next I might get some really good snow! Very Happy Whew! (And those going the week after look to have good prospects.)
Of course it may all be rain. Skullie

EDIT: just noticed that you only seem to get a 3 day forecast on the SCGB, clicking on my reference here. It may be that 6 day is only for members. Embarassed
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
snowball, looks as though admin has got his act together for ordering the MSB snow. snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
snowball, You're right that the six day forecast on SCGB is only for members; have to get something extra for the money! (nb they are not forecasting any snow at all for Austria next week- we're in Kitzbuhel)

On the European Precipitation chart, how do you know that the dark blue is snow (viz Wed & Thurs of next week over the Alps)Puzzled , as opposed to rain? Sad
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
tessaventer, you go higher Toofy Grin

snowball, looks like our usual group trip, then: poor snow to start with, followed by a dump mid-way through the 8 days or a little later.
Let's hope there are some hidden stashes for the first part of the week.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snowball, Please snd me £50 . I can do better ... it will snow in Europe after October next year ... people will ski ... come to think of it after running the pro- gram(dad) , same will be true in 2010 ... please send money/drugs to Brian/Carled wink Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Agenterre, are you resident in Nigeria by any chance?

Your predictions look eerily correct - how do you do it? I must have the secret of DAD!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowball, wink Toofy Grin My name is really Lady Sarahe Spenser c/O PO Box ......
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
In case you are interested snow-forecast.com have a 'free day' today and you can see their 9-day forecast for nothing...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy