Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

In the snow - new ski and snowboard magazine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Yoda, davidof, the zoom function is not intuitive . . .
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Doesn't seem too bad to me. The interface is smart and the content is very readable. May get a copy at S&R for the plane journey (well an hour or so of it Twisted Evil ).

Smart PR: contentious post followed by 40* replies so far = more interest in the topic Toofy Grin

*Dammit Masque! That should now be 41...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you all for such enthusiastic feedback...

It will be back for six issues per year from October, any ideas what you would like to see in it gratefully received!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Zulufish, zip. There's more than enough magazines already. Try eating spam instead.. your own, preferably. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Zulufish, It's very pretty but I think we'd all like to know what its USP is . . . or more pointedly . . . if this tome is sucking PR and marketing monies out of Slush n' Rubble we'd all be much happier if said funds were put to lower prices or better promotions.

Have you ever heard the term 'lipstick on a pig' ?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller wrote:
[i'm hearing that Ski and Skiing (same US publisher) are coming over with UK-ised versions, and the established mags will already be selling hard (especially to resorts).

'Ski' and 'Skiing' are both very easy to read on the net. They both have excellent gear reviews with gold awards for the top-rated products. they both also have parochial awards for resorts that never look anywhere outside North America.

This new magazine is something I would want in print form. I cannot be bothered to go through the pages on screen.

Having said that it does seem a bit cranky and cliquey to give the poster a hard time just for announcing a new publication.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Latchigo, It's not the message but the method that rubs against the grain . . . someone promoting the written word should use more of them to promote it Confused
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Latchigo wrote:
.......Having said that it does seem a bit cranky and cliquey to give the poster a hard time just for announcing a new publication.

Why thank you. It's taken years of practising and getting to know forum members. Unlike the OP.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
achilles, loving your work. xxx
Especially on helmets Blush Twisted Evil

and I like the mag
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
flowa,

If I can help somebody as I pass along,
If I can cheer somebody with a word or song..........

Toofy Grin
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy