Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stickers for the whole skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My cunning plan to get Mrs horizon back to skiing (after an ACL tear sustained on her fourth day ever on the slopes) succeeded. (I bought her a nice ski jacket, boots and skis). She is now comfortable on blue runs and, most importantly, enjoys sliding again.

She gets on well with her skis (Atomic C9, from Erica on here). However, they're second hand and the wrong colour for her (green). As any self-respecting woman knows, the wrong colour of skis can seriously impede your performance and enjoyment of skiing.

I was wondering if anyone knows about stickers that can cover the whole ski. I'm not sure I'm up to painting the things.

One thing. Don't say pink!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
horizon, If you can wait till after the MSB, I will be able to assist you..
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
horizon wrote:

One thing. Don't say pink!

horizon, are you quite sure? With a few ham-cube looking stickers those could look right tasty?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Have her join this forum
SkiDiva http://www.theskidiva.com/forums/index.php
And get this sticker for her skis, helmet, whatever.......

snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
How about Fablon, or 'sticky backed plastic', as it was known on 'Blue Peter'?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Masque, thank you - no hurry here...

richmond, I haven't heard of it before. I'll have a look.

(Of course, at some point it will be new skis, but I would prefer getting her new skis once she steps up to the next level, say dealing well with red runs).
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
horizon, haven't heard of Fablon?!?! What would Valerie Singleton say? Have a look here, for example. Actually, I have doubts about whether it is sufficiently adhesive and robust to withstand the rigours of ski use.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
horizon,

Just a thought but ....... it might actually be easier to change the colour of the curtains and cushions to match rather than the other way round.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Paint them with silver Hammerite.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
you could cover them with snowhead stickers snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy