Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

body seeking group for week from 22 feb to end March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi,

Newbie, London male, late 30s, v. low level. Like the idea of a week in a nice resort somewhere with a group.

Don't want any suggestions that involve me going on my own! Would like not to be stuck miles from a village/town. Would prefer slopes which are not full of aggressive/dangerous people. Would be prepared to pay a bit for good quality accomm/food...

So... that's it... !
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mrodent, hi. In France, most resorts will be busy until 8 March when the school hols will be ended. So go after that. w/b 8 March perfect. A good way to do it would be to enrol for one of the high quality ski-tuition weeks with an outfit like Snoworks (Phil Smith). Inspiredtoski is another. There are several different ones and packages to suit most levels except beginner. Or Ski Club of Great Britain - they have a range of holidays too, including off piste.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey,

I have posted separately on here - I am part of a group of 5 going to Whistler Canada on Thursday 6th March for 10 days returning Saturday 15th (landing on the Sunday) and we are looking for a 6th to join. We are 3 boarders and 2 skiers so far between late 20s and mid-40s and a really nice bunch (if I say so myself!) - there aren't any beginners among us but to be honest if you are doing lessons that will probably keep you busy and when I learnt, I spent a lot of time with other people in my group.

There are always people knocking around to join up with anyway.

We have a great self-catering chalet and are close to town - Whistler is supposed to be amazing, I haven't been and can't wait!

Anyway, if you fancy more info, mail me at parkin_clare@hotmail.com and I can give you a link to the chalet and prices etc.

Clare
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mrodent, we have one room available in chalet Le Mouflon, La Rosiere 1850 for w/c 2nd March and w/c 9th March. You can find the details on www.tracksvacations.com or email us on info@tracksvacations.com, we'll offer you a good deal and we don't charge single supplements.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy