Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler 6-15 March anyone?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

We are a group of 5 going to Whistler from Thursday 6 to Saturday 15 March and are looking for 1 or 2 more people to fill the (very lush) chalet. Mixed group in terms of ages and abilities although probably ranging from intermediate to advanced.

Let me know if you want more info.

Thanks
Clare
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ClareBear,

Please can you send me more details about your trip to Whistler from the 6th to 15th of March. I am a male skier living in London.

This is the first time I've tried to reply to a posting on this forum and therefore I hope I've done it correctly.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi there,

Seems to have worked!

Ok, so you have the dates, we are staying in a self-catering chalet, really nice www.alluradirect.com/554 check it out. The cost of accom is £300 based on 6 sharing. We have 5 now and are looking for our 6th.

You would have to sort out your own flights but there are BA and Air Canda (cheaper) flights leaving Heathrow that Thursday. We can sort out transfers etc and the lift pass is around £275 for 7/8 days.

Email me at parkin_clare@hotmail.com if you think you might be interested.

Also, try the Neilson forum as it is brilliant for people looking to organise/join groups and that is how we got most of our lot! We also met another group who are going to be in Whistler at the same time who we are going to meet up with, so it'll be a good social!

Thanks
Clare
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy