Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The other Brands out there.

Poster: A snowHead
As we've had a great response for the EoSB with Brand coming to the test such as Zag, Radical, Movement, Elan, Amplid, Faction, Liberty and my three of VIST, High Society and Icelantic it got me thinking which is not usual.

What brands have you guys heard off. I.E. Praxxis, Moment, Birdos, Bluehouse, DPS etc etc, (these guys have been invited to the EoSB by the way)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PM Gear, Prior?

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 15-02-08 13:32; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Black Crows.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
There must be other boutique stuff going on in Europe beyond Birdos - Bumtribe?

Not many full range names there though.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fatbob, Embarassed And i'm a good friend of Jo' and Sebs. (The Bumtribe Owners)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
fatbob wrote:
PM Gear, Prior?
Opps, forgot to mention PM gear. They've also been asked to the EoSB.

Yeah there are loads of EU companys. Just need to look at http://www.exoticskis.com but if I invited them all and just 10% turned up we would be screwed for space on the terrace at the Mercure. More trying to get the less known brands that peeps would like to have a play on.

SMALLZOOKEEPER, I'll drop Black Crows a line. You going to get accross this year?

Last edited by You'll need to Register first of course. on Fri 15-02-08 13:53; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
fatbob, Embarassed And i'm a good friend of Jo' and Sebs. (The Bumtribe Owners)
Feel free to ask them along mate. If you want to get someone to PM with a e-mail address, I'll mail them a test/demo info pack jobbie.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
kiwi1, I've heard of most of the companies you name but can't think of any others. If Radical are there is there any chance of having another go on the flight Cool

Edit: Franklin skis are supposed to be pretty innovative aren't they?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Swirly, The UK distributor is going to try and make it if not I've told him I'll take the radical stuff there so it's all at the test.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
We were in a gondola with the owner (well he said he was) of FACTION skis at the PSB. He was American, seemed like a nice guy, but was getting very pithed off with BA as they had lost his, and many others luggage, from the Heathrow - Lyon flight.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Frosty the Snowman, Faction are at the EoSB this year wink
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kiwi1, are you driving to VT in a van or an artic?

Could be a monster ski test if all that kit turns up!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
rob@rar, looking at the crew/passenger list, the Kiwimobile will be overloaded even without the kit Twisted Evil
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
rob@rar wrote:

All those brands are comming themselves. This year is a proper tent city (village really) ski test where the brands come along with their 09 samples. There will also be media and some retailers there to see what skis snowheads like.

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Fri 15-02-08 14:46; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
rob@rar, looking at the crew/passenger list, the Kiwimobile will be overloaded even without the kit Twisted Evil
and thats just my fat ar5e
snow report
Duret.

Smile
ski holidays
kiwi1 wrote:
fatbob wrote:
PM Gear, Prior?

Would very much like to demo the PM Gear Bro Models. The gnarly americans over at TGR forums are giving them a very good write-up. Does PM Gear have any European outlets?
snow conditions
kiwi1 wrote:
rob@rar wrote:

All those brands are comming themselves. This year is a proper tent city (village really) ski test where the brands come along with their 09 samples. There will also be media and some retailers there to see what skis snowheads like.

Excellent - what VIST skis will be there?
latest report
johnnyrotten wrote:
kiwi1 wrote:
fatbob wrote:
PM Gear, Prior?

Would very much like to demo the PM Gear Bro Models. The gnarly americans over at TGR forums are giving them a very good write-up. Does PM Gear have any European outlets?

They've been asked and will no doubt be watching the forum so Dan or Chad if you read this. WE NEED YOU.

Rob, because the biggest UK market for VIST are racers, the VIST skis will be race stuff.
ski holidays
kiwi1 wrote:
Rob, because the biggest UK market for VIST are racers, the VIST skis will be race stuff.

Cool
ski holidays
johnnyrotten wrote:
kiwi1 wrote:
fatbob wrote:
PM Gear, Prior?

Some of the PM Gear skis are actually made in Switzerland but they don't think they have a European distributor.
snow conditions
Frosty the Snowman wrote:
We were in a gondola with the owner (well he said he was) of FACTION skis at the PSB. He was American, seemed like a nice guy, but was getting very pithed off with BA as they had lost his, and many others luggage, from the Heathrow - Lyon flight.

I thought a guy called Tony owns Faction & he's an Aussie & they're Verbier based were they sell through Ski Service. Dunno were the skis are made though. Parlour, rungsp or BGA will know more.
snow report
Ride-Doctor. They are based in the Serre Chevalier. www.ride-doctor.com
snow report
chris, I'll get in contact with them and send them the details for the EoSB test.
snow report
spyderjon wrote:
johnnyrotten wrote:
kiwi1 wrote:
fatbob wrote:
PM Gear, Prior?

Some of the PM Gear skis are actually made in Switzerland but they don't think they have a European distributor.

i think Idris off TGR may be the closest. He's certainly worth contacting on that front. He usually hangs out in Chamonix
snow report
Arno,

Are you at Altabird this weekend for maggot camp then? Lucky man
ski holidays
YESSSSS - only Saturday and Sunday though. Unfortunately I had to work today Sad
Will post pics
snow conditions
http://www.kaestle-ski.com/Products.32.1.html
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy