Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

skiing anywhere, any time from 22/3 to 13/4

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello
Is anyone looking for another skier to make up a group?
I'm looking to join a group/ group booking [share accommodation, same room if needs be ] anywhere for the weeks starting 22, 29 March or 5th April ending 13 April, or anytime in-between... My skiing: alright, get down anything, somehow. Would love to do the EOSB but new job means can't do at this time of year...
Hoping to hear from someone...
chri
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,

I'm actually looking for a space, or some other people to go (preferably to Tignes or Val D'Isere) from around the 29th ~ 30th March until 4th or 5th April 2008.

If Anyone got a spare place they want to fill, I would be delighted to come along. But I'm happy to form a group, as my group dropped out for the second apartment we had prebooked, and I was the only one up for it in the second one!!!

I'm a 20 year old student that desperately wants to go skiing!!! I ski on anything, love hors-piste, but anything is good Very Happy

If you there is 3 extra person answering this post, it is till possible to get accommodation in Tignes for less than 500EUR (for 4), so that's 125EUR each (about 100quid). Transport, I can sort out, and shouldn't be too expensive.

If there is anyone still interested to come along, just reply to this post, or drop me a mail: online (at) massaut . be

Thanks a lot.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi...

I may have a space in my car.... we're looking to depart dover late on 28th March, travel to Chamonix non stop, return 5th April, touching UK soil late afternoon. We'll prob stay in an apartment (cheap and 'cosy'... 300 Euros between 4). Let me know asap if you're interested.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hey, I'm quite interested actually....! The thing is I'm already in France during March, so I won't really need transport to go to the alps, but if you have a spare place in your accommodation, it would be really great!

How old are youz actually, and would it be ok, if I only arrive on the 30th or something?

Thanks a lot.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If any of you are into off piste skiing and likely to be in Les Arcs area from 18 March onwards or fancy coming to Les Arcs any time between then and end of season, let me know and I might be able to find you a place to stay. You do need to have all your own off piste safety gear or rent it (shows you are serious about what you are doing) and can ski off piste ok. Get in touch if you want by PM me.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
chri, I'm looking for people to come with me to Newfoundland 4th-11th April . . . the snow is awesome right now, and i love the skiing out there (been once this year already and every year for the last few years). Its not cheap though, looking at about £650 for flight, accomodation, car hire and lift pass, but its only a 5hr flight, the accomodation is 5*, the chaelt is 10 mins from the hill, and the slopes are empty (seriously).

Let me know if you want more details . . . .
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
to snowcrazy,
I would be indeed very much interested to go to Les Arc (is it Arc 2000?), probably from the 31st, for a couple of days.
I am a relatively good skier (I can follow anyone on any slope), and I love Hors-piste, but I only did one week (half days) course a couple of years ago, so I hope I will be able to follow you, as it gets tricky sometimes, but you might have some good tricks for me wink

If you also have a place for me to stay that would be even better!!!! you can email me: " online (at) massaut . be " if you prefer, rather than using the forum for everything Very Happy

Thanks a lot for the offer, and I hope we'll be able to have some cracking good fun.
Emeric

btw, snobunni, sorry but I can't do 4th till 11th Sad
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy