Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfers Salzburg to Saalbach

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Guys,

I'm after transfers for the above, arriving 1st March Very Happy, departing on the 8th March Sad

Did a search and found www.tranferservice.at but unfortunatley booked up, also tried www.holiday-shuttle.at and the times avaliable seem to leave us stranded at the airport on arrival, and leave us 4 hours early on our return flight!

Does anyone no of anyone decent alternatives for transfers to and from resort, there will be 5 people travelling Puzzled
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try http://www.taxi-transfers.com/ who we used for our Saalbach and Radstadt adventure the other week
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Train to Zell am See and then Postbus from station to Saalbach.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
check this page http://www.vorderegger.at/db_downloads/Salzburg-AE-Wi_07-08.pdf

then book here http://www.vorderegger.at/communication.php?MySelection=Airportexpress&GoTo=Book%20Transfer&Language=EN&SubMen3=&OverID=0

i used them last year they were good punctuall and cheap! this year they are the same but now take you to your accomadation. Thet have 4 journeys a day and i think they are matched to ryanair flight times. im using them on 23 feb to saalbach...cant wait!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We emailed all the taxi firms on the Saalbach website, and found the one that was the cheapest, but the following year we found an even cheaper one that also picks up at Salzburg, uses an 8 seater mini bus. The problem is that it works out expensive with any private taxi if there are only 2 of you. Try email: vip-shuttle99@transferservice.at
www.transferservice.at (Bloke called Max Brugger)
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've hire a car from holiday autos from salzburg to go to mayrhofen from 2 - 7 of march.....was 130 quid split 4 ways plus some fuel.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy