Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zurich

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Can anyone recommend any resorts within 2 hours of Zurich.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wingspan, For starters have a look at http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=458812
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
For how long? For a weekend, Meiringen/Hasliberg is good, so long as you donbakt need apres.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Laax
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
go through the italian border to livigno, much cheaper than switzerland and great snow at the moment
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Looking to arrive 09.00 in Zurich 6th March, fly back 20.00 on the monday(4 nights). 3rd time skiing with partner , dont like it too quiet. Are Swiss resorts very expensive compared to Austria. Been looking at Davos/Grindewald/F-laxx ect or could alway drive over to Austria.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hannah34, I very much doubt Livigno is within 2 hours of Zurich, oder?

wingspan, I don't know where you are in the UK, but we find SE UK pretty expensive compared with CH. Haven't really been to Austria so can't make that comparison. Compared with France, however, one bonus of CH is that the prices don't tend to increase as you go up the mountain.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
we have done it in 2 hours 15 using the vereina tunnel in a large motorhome quite easily but not on a saturday...only a weekday!!!!! we went through the vereina a fortnight ago on a saturday and had a 3 hour wait to get through....i hasten to add we drove back through austria avoiding the vereina for our return as the queues were enormous!!!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy