Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler expert ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Was wondering if buying a lift pass is cheaper online or in resort ? Looking for a typical 6 days adult pass. Also need to hire skis. Again, is it best to book online and fingers crossed they have a good selection or cheaper and better to look around the shops ? Many thanks people Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I went to Whistler the other week. We bought our passes here with the tour operator and saved a lot of money. Also try www.whistlerblackcomb.com they can build packages for you and you might save some cash. They also have offers on at certain times, you can save up to 40% but all depends when you are going. A friend of mine hired skis and boots for the day and cost $50 for the basic package, will be cheaper the longer you hire. There are plenty of hire shops around so might be worth checking them out when you get there!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
at the ticket window - lift ticket costs $88. don't know how much it is online. if you can stop by at any
7-11 store in vancouver - you can buy it for $75.

I would rent from summitsport.com - choose the Hilton location for pick up - it is located right next to the
gondola/ski-school etc
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Another vote for Summit Sport on the ski hire front. Web site is here

http://www.summitsport.com/main/

I have used them 4 or 5 times with no problem and the location at the bottom of the gondola cant be beaten. As well as storing your skis/poles overnight you can leave your day shoes through the day so you can walk to/from the shop in normal footwear
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Summit is cheaper for rental than the intrawest shops also ask for a discount as well. It has worked for me in the past, also they discount for online bookings on there web site.

6days ticket will be cheaper online than at the window. The futhur you book ahead I think u get a better deal also the have special weeks with 40% 20% etc..
If you do it through your tour op they will deliver tickets Smile but some you will get a better deal than online some will just match the online prices.

When you are there get hold of an Whistler/Blackcomb 10% card you normaly can get them off your front desk guys, instructors etc.
(think they hand them out at fresh tracks as well) you can get discount off all the Intrawest shops services etc.

There are a few whistler locals on here who probally know of some more goodies?

m
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I live in Whistler and personally I associate with Affinty for ski rentals. The ski rental website in my signature can tell you more. Basically, I prefer the people who run the business. Affinity offers everything that summit does, but it ALSO has the option (yes it costs more) for custom molded ski boot liners ( and snowboard ). They cost the same ( as everyone does ) for all the same gear. I have tried the liners and think they are awesome. No one else have them.
As for lift tickets, i am yet to find a cheap way to buy them, besides from online through the whistler blackcomb website, linked to in above post. It is cheaper to buy from 7-11 for a single day ticket, but I think people have a hard time buying a lot that way. you must buy from a 7-11 OUTSIDE of Whistler.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy