Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

keystone/vail/beaver creek

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are off to Keystone this week(staying at Dillon) and intend to spend most of the time in Keystone but hope to visit vail and/or beaver creek. We will be there for about 7-8 days sking.
I know with the lift tickets you get various amounts of days at vail or beaver creek, but which is the best way to buy them.
It is cheaper on line of course, but can you get them even cheaper when you get there at the grocery stores. I seem to remember the last time I was in Keystone that this was the case but I may be wrong and it was Copper Mountain.
Also, my daughter has heard that there are free cookies and chocolate at the base in Beaver Creek. Is that right.
I have heard there are free ski guides. Is that right?
Regards
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
lynne123 wrote:
It is cheaper on line of course, but can you get them even cheaper when you get there at the grocery stores.

Not sure if they will be cheaper than on-line, but they will certainly be cheaper than buying at the ticket window.

lynne123 wrote:
Also, my daughter has heard that there are free cookies and chocolate at the base in Beaver Creek. Is that right.

Was true the last time I was there - and the cookies were lovely. (I also managed to get a few free postcards, but it was late in the season)

lynne123 wrote:
I have heard there are free ski guides. Is that right?

I think most of the resorts offer free mountain guides - some will just be hanging around at the tops of lifts giving you advice, others may be available for 1-2 hour tours of the place.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You could also look into pre-buying lift tickets through a UK tour operator such as Ski Independence (you don't have to have booked your holiday with them). They certainly have much better deals than the "window price".
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Got free cookies and coffee/choclate when we were last in Beaver Creek, also got the free postcards that they posted free for you as well Smile

Amazing place with escalators to take you to the lifts Shocked
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
There are places in Silverthorne, City Market, The Grind etc & in Frisco: Pioneer Sports where you can get cheaper tickets.
Yes they do have free hot choc & cookies in the beave but make sure you are there early as I have never made it in time. I think it's around 3ish
Escalators are slightly strange in ski boots the first time, so be careful
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy