Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mid-March: Where in France/Italy?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Four of us (all single, two guys, two dolls, two skiers, two boarders) looking for a resort in France or Italy with a good snow record and some relaxed nightlife (bars with music rather than nightclubs that go on till 4am). Scope for off-piste and perhaps a snow park would be ideal, as would some nice cruising runs interspersed with something more challenging. Ski-to-within-100m-of-the-door would be great, of course.

We've all been to places like Courmayer, Les Arcs and Three Valleys, and a couple of us have boarded in Tignes already, so we're hoping to cross those off the list. We'd prefer chalet board, but would also go for SC if options for dining out were varied.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
RubberBall, why not have a look at La Rosiere, the ski area the Espace San Bernardo is split between France and Italy (La Thuile) it's got a great snow record, consistently one of the top five French resorts for snow cover, there's some good relaxed nightlife, Bar Fusion. Petite Danois, Le Pub are all good venues who usually have live bands at least one night per wekk. There's some terrific off-piste, with the option of heli-skiing if you really want to get away form the pistes, there's a snow-park and a dedicated, patrolled off-piste area. Snow conditions thas season are just about ideal so there's lots of long cruising reds and blues, the 1.3 kilometre vertical descent of the Tetras/Fontaine Froide pistes or the 11 kilometres of pista 7 in Italy and there's a kite skiing/boarding school up on the Col de Petit St Bernard for something different.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I can second David@traxvax's opinion, although not a lot more to add.
The runs down into la Thuile are beautiful pistes down through the trees. Beautiful runs finished with a gorgeous italian pizza and beer at the bottom.

Possibly my favourite resort I ahve visited so far!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy