Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Im off to Andorra and need some advice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm wondering if any one can answer a few questions for me

i am off to andorra for the week 16th-23rd March and was wwondering

1) What is the hotel Camelot like?

2) Is it better/cheaper to book our ski package before we go out there?

3) some good bars to go to for some st patricks day extravagence?

4) is it easy to book lessons out there?

Any ind of advice will be grstefully received

thanks Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Forgot to say we are staying in Pas de La Casa
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cantwait2ski, 1) no idea, but good luck
2) book it out there, makes sod all difference really
3) MANY - underground was good in my day, but there are lots and St patricks will tie in with the resort bar crawl ( Monday night) its also over run with Irish, so just follow the trail of passed out bodies and you'll find somewhere
4) Should be easy - book the "learn to ski" package, even if you're not a beginner, works out cheaper and you can jump groups

5) TAKE Resolve, panadol, ibuprofen and milk thistle. just do it.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Or goto Andorra, Soldeu - the best resort out of the lot.

Stay at the Bruxelles, food is excellent, hotel is nice small friendly one. Its on the main high st in the cnetre of it all but you will not hear any noise if you have an early night.
2 minute walk to the gondola, a 10 second walk across the road to a great pub and then the rest are a minute walk from there.
They have great evening entertainment in Fat Alberts (sugar house lane house band are awesome) the avalanche and aspens are also great and have lots of live music nights.

You cannot go wrong I have been every year for the last 7! went with a group of 19 last year and they loved it!!

trying somewhere new this year Serbia Kopaonik, but going back for Christmas this year to the Bruxelles.

The ski area is massive you can goto pas de la casa one way and el tartar and canillo the other. Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
surfer_chicky, except he's going to Pas Puzzled
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy