Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

the spirit of snowheads ?

Poster: A snowHead
i cant believe that despite 3 postings and 83 views i have not had any replies to me quest for skiing company int eh PDS this weekend. I am travelling solo and was hoping that someone might be around to ski with. i thought the spirit of snowheads was to share this hobby we all love ?? maybe i just smell ? maybe i have upset everyone with a post last year and you all remember ?? maybe i am just unlucky !!! hey ho....musnt grumble...at least i am going skiing this weekend !!! yipee !!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
backhojo, git choreself over to Tignes instead and I'd be happy to take the p!ss out of you all day and night if you wished. snowHead

Sadly I won't be in your area though.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
the spirit of snowheads ?
Mutzig
or Genepy
at a guess wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
couldnt find the right transfers / accom deal as i am going thurs - mon . awkard at the weekend due to start of Uk half term !! thanks anyway
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
boredsurfin, wrong on both counts. That would be Jagermeister Wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
backhojo, bad luck, I'm sure it's not you. Trouble is, practically nobody with any choice heading out solo, or with mates, is going to choose the busiest time of the year in the PDS. Families are all going to be busy sorting out little Katie's skis and little Charles' boots!

I hope you have a good time. I remember spending a whole day skiing with a Dutch woman I met in a gondola on a lonely day in Tignes in early December. We had a great time - may you be equally lucky. snowHead
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
pam w wrote:
I hope you have a good time. I remember spending a whole day skiing with a Dutch woman I met in a gondola on a lonely day in Tignes in early December. We had a great time - may you be equally lucky. snowHead

backhojo Pam has the right idea - hang around the gondola station and try a few chat-up lines - Dutch birds are notoriously easy Very Happy

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Thu 7-02-08 15:13; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
backhojo, good luck finding a ski buddy - in courmayeur last month we also offered a solo skiier the pleasure of our company - I think we skiiied a bit too hard for her as she only lasted till lunch!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pam w wrote:
Families are all going to be busy sorting out little Katie's skis and little Charles' boots!

How did you know my kids' names, and that depite being nearly 14, they can't sort their way out of a paper bag? Are you stalking us? Seems unlikely.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I was hoping to meet a few SHs in Vallandry 16-23rd Feb, but nearly everyone's hibernating for half term!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Any snowHead 's in Wengen next week? The Axsmob will be there in force Twisted Evil snowHead Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
AxsMan, next week is when all the chavs go. No self respecting snowHead would be seen dead in that resort until mid-March, don'tcha know? Razz
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Charlatanefc wrote:
boredsurfin, wrong on both counts. That would be Jagermeister Wink

Tick ... preferably with a 'Red Bull' additive.

PdS at half - term ? Must be something better !! Helps if you reply to responses too.... as has been pointed out before wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
carled wrote:
AxsMan,Wengen- next week is when all the chavs go. No self respecting snowHead would be seen dead in that resort until mid-March, don'tcha know? Razz

You are awful ! wink I think Stab has been suggesting that for a few months/years snowHead Blush
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Charlatanefc, Jagermeister is not a spirit . . . it's haemorrhoid ointment.
ski holidays
carled, Chavs, and parents with kids who have to fit into half term hols Sad Oh well, A bad day on a hill full of chavs is better than a good day in the office Laughing
ski holidays
Masque, that stings.
latest report
kiwi1 wrote:
Masque, that stings.

Don't apply it to broken skin then!
snow report
kiwi1, you tried it? Shocked
snow conditions
backhojo, at the risk of being machine-gunned here, I suggest that you contact the Ski Club rep at Avoriaz, if you have not found someone to ski with. You might want to ski with his party - or just make contact with someone else to ski with at his office hour. For further information on the rep, including office hour, location, and phone number, go here, and select Avoriaz against Resort. You don't have to be a club member to ski with the rep for a day - and you don't have to be a member at all to pop along to the office hour. Saturday is rep's day off.
snow conditions
achilles, thanks but i was on a plane when you sent your message. i will bear this in mind for the future !!
ski holidays
backhojo, so how did it go - meet any nice Dutch ladies?
snow report
red 27 wrote:
kiwi1, you tried it? Shocked

Jagermeister or haemorrhoid ointment Puzzled Toofy Grin well, not at the same time and never got the two mixed up Laughing rolling eyes
snow conditions
Masque, you carry on applying it to your teatowel holder and I'll stick to supping it thanks Laughing
ski holidays
red 27, alas not. only a danish bloke who i skied with for a few hours. nice chap. shame he didnt have a sister Very Happy
snow report
backhojo, Laughing
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy