Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Have a idea to make me rich....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Morning All,

So one of the recurring hot topics is helmets - do you or don't you etc etc

Don't want to go down that line per se, but wanted to test the water on a slight variation....

Helmet wearers - I am assuming that a lot of you choose to wear a helmet for safety reasons - as we all know, alpine activities can be dangerous and nobody wants a bump on the noggin.

Body armour wearers - again, a personal choice, offering protection to the back and I guess internal organs, for all the huckers and park gurus amongst us.

Do you not think it unwise to not allow the same amount of protection to the rest of your body? I know many more people who have suffered serious injuries to upper and lower limbs, which have often resulted in complex surgery and even ended future skiing aspirations, yet no-one seems to wax lyrical about this with a holier-than-thou attitude as they do with helmets.

What I am proposing is buying up a load of industrial drainpipe, tailoring it to lengths to suit, adding a few trendy go-faster stickers, and charging an load of cash to the gadget hungry marketplace. (Naturally a percentage will go to snowHead 's). The product will fit from your thigh to the top of your boot, preventing any nasty knee injuries or broken legs. No more bruises from snow boarders knocking your legs on a chair lift, no more concern over having the latest colour trousers, as you will be 100% waterproof, windproof, and insulated to even the most extreme conditions. For the upper limb version, loads of room to store specially designed hydration packs meaning no more removing of rucksacks to get on the lift. No more broken scaphoid, wrist or arm - think of the confidence you will build knowing you are indestructible as you teeter along the slopes, shouting and waving your poles angrily at anyone who has the audacity to ski past you....

The only downside I can see is that you will look a little like the Tin man.....

I am offering you 10% of the company for £3.6Million.....
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
... if you'll agree to appear on Dragon's Drainpipes.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I offer a patent to adopt used/discarded sewage pipes for the required raw material for a knock down price of only £2 millions.

Personally I don't think it stinks.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Guvnor,
I suppose it may drag you out of the 'gutter' if successful...
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm out.

(unless it's 'scalable')
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Can I have a full kit in Extra-medium, please?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Why not a one-piece whole body version (for the phlegmatic English who don't need the more continental arm waving option)?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Guvnor,
Quote:

will look a little like the Tin man.....

A tit more like Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Guvnor, too late. Already in production and testing,

advance preview here
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
AxsMan, Dammit, foiled again....
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
AxsMan wrote:
Guvnor, too late. Already in production and testing,

advance preview here
Surely you are overcompicating the original idea - does it need those namby pamby knee and elbow joints?
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Congratulations, I is investor from war torn countries in Africa. I liking your ideas and make happy business partners. Unfortunate I cannot get my millions of dollars out of my country but if you send me your account number and sort code i will have my associates give you the monies straight away. wink
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
pielot, Laughing
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
JDC, Class!

Where did that picture come from?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy