Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

GoodBye SCGB Open Forum - Hello SnowHeads

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
How timely this announcement was... I posted the following letter to Fiona Attryde (Membership Manager) last night:
Quote:
Dear Ms Attryde,

I cancelled my direct debit earlier this month, in protest to non-members being locked out of the internet chat area of the SCGB website with no notice. As I am sure you are aware, this has caused a lot of bad feeling among both members and non members.

I have voiced my opinions on the new “Members’ Chat” area of the site, and will not bore you with them again here. Suffice to say that I will not be renewing my membership until I next go skiing with a rep (which is unfortunately unlikely to be until February 2005).

I have now received my new membership card for the next year, although you will not have been able to take payment for it. Please find it enclosed.

Yours sincerely,
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
u brain wrote:
marc, Well I was thinking of sending the team on a training week to say, Davos?
U know to promote bonding, improve moral, that sort of thing Cool

IF ONLY rolling eyes

Get thee across the pond! I'll even play guide!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Stephen Sadler wrote:
As I am off to Breckenridge on Weds Very Happy I wont be able to respond after that until the 9th March.

We've been getting some good snow; you'll enjoy it! I'll be up there on the 29th and the 1st. PM me for a cell number if you want to hook up for a drink or a few turns...
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alastair Pink wrote:
Dave Burt
Please do not use the phrase "pin-head" as a term of abuse! Wink
You may not know it, but telemark skiers are sometimes called pin-heads because of the 3 pin Rotafella (Norwegian for Rat-Trap!) bindings which used to be commonly used.
Thank You
Alastair - proud to be a pin-head! Smile

Many apologies Alastair! In my lexicon 'pin-head' has only ever meant some sort of ignorant, short-sighted imbecile. I now know better!

Anyway, I think Alex Presland put it so much better when (in the other place) he told Gerry to go shove his head back up his ***!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Yeah - nice one Alex, brought a Smile to my face in contrast to the tedious nature of the place now. Mind you it's getting very personal on a few threads now.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Remember lets poach as many from SCGB as we can
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy