Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Offer - 1 week half board holiday in Zermatt for 2

Poster: A snowHead
Departs: 15th March 08, London

Hotel: Perren Hotel - very popular hotel, only few minutes from the Sunnegga lift and the village centre (http://www.hotel-perren.ch/english/gesamt.htm)

Total Package Price: NOW £1000 WAS £1400

This hotel package is currently fully booked in Inghams. Very reluctant sale due to changes in personal circumstances. Will pay for admin fees for transfer of names. Can also check if departures from other UK airports is possible.

Please contact if interested.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
vwcl, is inc flights & transfers?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi red 27, flights and trasfers are included. Flight from London Stanstend to Gevena, then coach transfer to the hotel.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
vwcl, can I have half of it for £500? - I'd be going alone? I'm guessing not, but if you really need to shift if I'll negotiate. drop me a PM if you're interested.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I am trying to shift it for 2 to minimise my loss. However, if i don't get anywhere in say a week's time can I get back to you then?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
vwcl, certainly, yes.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi does package include lift passes and ski hire??

regards
Dave
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hi Dave, sorry, the lift passes and ski hire aren't included in this...perhaps I shouldn't book somewhere expensive in the future Crying or Very sad
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I am considering selling it back to the company as I might get more money back. Any last offer before I do so? I will probably withdraw the ad by end of this week. Thanks!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
OK. I will be cancelling the ad now. Red 27, I will be getting more than £500 by reselling to company but thanks for expressing your interest & offer anyway! wink
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
What are they offering to give you back for the 2 places? Perhaps another snowHead could benefit by matching it rather than the TO?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
vwcl, yeah - what admin, said... I can negotiate... Little Angel
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hello red_27 - Did you sell the package back? Me and the girlie are looking for something very similar to this. Any updates would be appreciated Smile
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
enjoymarcus, you're asking the wrong guy...
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Doh! Sorry dude, I got confused hehe.
snow report
enjoymarcus, he did though, yes... Crying or Very sad
snow report
red 27, Ahh oh well. I guess the search shall continue! Thanks for informing me though.
snow report
enjoymarcus, Depends what you want. Ski Solutions through SCGB have a couple of options with chalets but all starting about £700+ a week. You don't have to be a member of SCGB to access the holiday section on their site.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy