Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Arcs food and drink

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
going to be in Les Arcs for a week in 5 weeks and 3 days time (not that I'm counting) with m'bloke, and on the penultimate day it's our 5 year anniversary (of 'going out' - still waiting for the ring.. Laughing ) Will be staying in Arcs 1600 and would appreciate a recommendation for a nice place to go out for a meal that night. Somewhere quaint and traditionally alpine would be great - it'll be all about the raclette I predict. does anyone have any recommendations? Nowhere massively expensive as am brassic - prob max EUR100 for 2 if I eat weetabix for breakfast and lunch for the next 5 weeks. Can also get a taxi to 1800 or the funicular to bourg if it's worth it... any other secret spots for lunch or dinners or drinks I should know about? Many thanks!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sallywt, There's a lovely restaurant at the bottom of the slope in 1600, just behind the ESF, called Le Chalet de l'Arcelle. We went for lunch a couple of weeks ago & it was lovely. Never been there in the evening, but I've heard its even better. Happy Anniversary snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thank you so much geri
- much appreciated!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sallywt, We had lunch in Les 3 Arcs? in 1600, cracking food, not sure about dinner but worth a trip for the 'american burger' at lunchtime Cool . Also La Ferme in Villaroger is the best by a mile for lunch.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy