Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ski/board bags

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
i'm looking for a bag to take both my skis (162) & my gear.. & maybe even boots too. The snowboard bags look the best option, something like this -

http://tinyurl.com/yqawgm - though 180 is a bit long. Any recommendations, anyone selling one & what is the length restriction on most flights..?

(i don't really want to have to wait at the outsize luggage bay EVERY time! Usually my bag which is about 168 comes out on the carousel...)
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
riverwhy, How much will that lot weigh?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

(i don't really want to have to wait at the outsize luggage bay EVERY time! Usually my bag which is about 168 comes out on the carousel...)

Personal experience tells me that carroussel/ousize lugage bay choice is down to each airport practices and the size of your bag won't make much of a difference..
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Happy not too much.. lots of shower washes for the kit wink but i take the point... i'd be happy with 2 bags instead of 3.. so i reckon one of those board bags will take skis & quite a lot of the kit, that would enable me to get my boots in the other bag with the rest of the kit.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
has anyone seen or used one of these?

http://tinyurl.com/18r
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
My only comment would be not to go too big and stuff too much in it if you are going on Tour Op chartered flights. They are making a big thing about ski/board bags ONLY containing one pair of skis/board. Printed on your invoice, booking confirmation and tickets ! I would think as long as you don't take the whatsit and it's obviously packed to the ginnels with everything you will be fine. We took a board bag that was 180 long but it wasn't overfilled and a suitcase. Travelled with Monarch via Inghams. At Calgary the skis/boards come out at a seperate area, back at Manchester they came out on the carousel. I think the weight limit for it being classed as oversize/weight is 32kg's.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've found these

http://www.lokker.co.uk/html/the_full_lokker_range.html

Has anyone used Lokker bags - I wonder what they are like quality wise? Are they anything to do with Rossignol?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy