Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Things to do when the weather craps out on the slopes.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We, NZK and i, decided it would be fun to see if we could ski from the top of Le Tour down to Vallorcine whilst drinking a cup of tea. Managed it fine. Laughing
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Yes, I used to ski that slow Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Frosty the Snowman, Oh no son, no brakes. wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Now try drinking one cup of tea between the two of you without stopping.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

Frosty the Snowman, Oh no son, no brakes

The real test - was it still piping hot at the bottom? wink
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
We had a flask each, Gus still had a little by the end, most of it all over our jackets.

DB,

I think we'll try that with a choice cigarette. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
SMALLZOOKEEPER,
Quote:

We had a flask each, Gus still had a little by the end, most of it all over our jackets

Flask! Try it with a polystyrene cup next time - even more fun Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It was a bit like 'It's a Knockout.'
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
One of the Irish radio stations do a ski trip every year and the highlihgt of the week is skiing down a piste with a pint of guinness in hand without spillage Very Happy
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

One of the Irish radio stations do a ski trip every year and the highlihgt of the week is skiing down a piste with a pint of guinness in hand without spillage

Where do they go? I'll look out for the brown snow Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'd say Ordhan, is referring to the Today FM ski trip, they are out this week in Bad Gastein.

They also play a bit of hurling when the weather up the mountain is bad!

ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Tim Sawyer, There was a story on snowheads recently relating to the Roche Del Mio gondola in La Plagne and brown snow underneath................. Twisted Evil Toofy Grin
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Try it with a cup of beer in each hand and teleing. Had some friends teaching their daughter and after the third lap past them I grabbed a bottle of homebrew poured two glasses and skiied them down to them didn't even spill a drop.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

I grabbed a bottle of homebrew poured two glasses and skiied them down to them didn't even spill a drop.

Should of seen the size of the glasses tho Smile Brings a whole new meaning to 'skiing with a drinks tray' wink
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Snowblade rugby! Helmets compulsory!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy