Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Meet up in les Arcs from now to end of half term

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone going to be in Les Arcs any time soon and fancy getting together for a beer. Meet in Chez bar BouBou in 1800 anytime from 5.45pm to 7pm most evenings. Cheers!!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Great to have skied with a few snowheads over the last weeks. If there are any other snowheads coming out this week and you fancy a ski/beer or even to find a bit of powder, PM me or leave a message here. Yes we can still find some good snow even if it is a week old. Will still be around the bar some nights but also at the Altiport ( near the snowpark) from after the lifts close till they send us down the mountain. The sunset there needs to be seen, today was amazing.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
When does half term end? (The French one?) Just wondering when Les Arcs calms down again.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I believe the Paris school holidays end around March 10 with the local kids going back to school around the 3rd.

Snowcrazy, how much longer are you in Les Arcs?

Matt
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
MEfree30, sent you a PM. I am around most of the winter but not always here in Les Arcs. Hope to get together with you over the next few days if poss.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I leave for Vallandry in 2 days' time - woohoo!!! Being a novice still, I guess I won't get over to Les Arcs - kinda depends where skischool takes me! However if u fancy coming over that way one afternoon & saying "hi" to a novice SH.........?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Butterfly, You probably could get over there - blue runs to lifts & blue runs home again snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
geri wrote:
Butterfly, You probably could get over there - blue runs to lifts & blue runs home again snowHead

Agreed. From the bottom of the Derby lift take the Maitaz blue piste towards 1800. This is easy all the way down (much like the foret piste) except for one short section near the end which you might find a bit steep. You can avoid this part by cutting down the Charmettoger piste to the Charmettoger chairlift. From there is is the Barmont & foret pistes back to Vallandry, or the Plan Bois & foret pistes also to Vallandry

If you do go to the centre of Arc 1800 you have a choice of three lifts back up: the TransArc gondola to the mid-station or the Chantel or Vagere chairlifts. Of these the Chantel chair (which serves the nursery slope) offers the easiest way home, down the Belevedere & foret pistes. The Vagere takes you to the Grands Melezes blue, but that's a bit steeper than Belvedere in places.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rob@rar, I think we should offer to go over as her personal guides, dont you? Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
geri wrote:
rob@rar, I think we should offer to go over as her personal guides, dont you? Toofy Grin

I'd be happy to if I were there, but half-term crowds and opera tickets for the WNO mean a reluctant absence from Les Arcs Sad Another time maybe...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy