Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

World’s first certified carbon neutral ski manufacturer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Vertically laminated bamboo
New Zealand-based Kingswood Skis has become the world's first certified carbon neutral ski manufacturer. They have pioneered the use of sustainable bamboo for ski cores, and have created a carbon-neutral ski....The company won two Sustainable Business Awards for the Southern Region of the Sustainable Business Organisation in 2007 - one for its product and one for its process.

Kingswood claims to have pioneered the use of bamboo for ski cores, and chose bamboo “because it’s strong! (20% stronger than maple) and it’s consistent. It has good pop and shock absorbing qualities. Plus, it regenerates quickly and that’s good for the planet.”

More information: www.kingswoodskis.com
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've got wood.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
el Hen wrote:
New Zealand-based Kingswood Skis has become the world's first certified carbon neutral ski manufacturer.

Terrific. I've asked them to stick a couple of pairs in a jumbo for me.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Laughing
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
laundryman, Laughing

dead right.... past the sick-bag on the (adopts Neil from the young ones voice) Carbon Neutral Maaannnn BS. At stansted t'other night - where, of course they're building the 2nd runway & terminal extension - the site hoardings have 1 metre high text saying "To serve our customers and protect the enviroment our expansion is Carbon Neutral"

V.O.M.I.T.

Last edited by Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do. on Fri 25-01-08 21:26; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
laundryman, rolling eyes I'm keeping my transaction with them carbon neutral - I've saved all the COwhatsit emissions by not placing an order.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
the web site looks really good- what is 1250NZ$ in real money- the guy making the skis looks like a craftsman.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
edsilva, as ever the Financial Times is your friend. £484.88 - not that you'd probably get that rate.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
489.625 today- rats

and another 200NZ$ postage or so double rats
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
bh1,
Quote:

I've got wood.

Too much information. Toofy Grin
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy