Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who is CEM and how do I get an appointment with him?

Poster: A snowHead
I keep hearing a lot about CEM in Bicester who can help me out with my boots. Who is he/she? Where are they based and how can I book an appointment to see him/her?

Thanks

Powderhunter
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PowderHunter, http://www.solutions4feet.co.uk/ Colin Martin is the snowHead CEM.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
PowderHunter, Colleague used him last week and was very impressed with his work. Seeing him in 2 weeks for a meeting at 10am in MK snow dome wink Confused Laughing . Look forward to seeing CEM's work
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
PowderHunter I went to see him in December and got a new pair of boots. My old ones that I took with me for him to look at weren't right - too narrow in the forefoot. He was spot on with the new ones, great fit and my skiing improved as a result of being in good fitting boots. Highly recommended to make an appointment and go and see him.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PowderHunter, I can highly recommend the Breakfast there too. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PowderHunter, send him a PM Little Angel
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Took the trip from Stoke to see Colin two weeks ago.Have had trouble with my boot fitting for six years.Just got back from Austria yesterday after a week skiing with no probs for the first time ever.Well worth the visit highly recommended. Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
PowderHunter, Phone him and book an appointment.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
PowderHunter, - CEM is a pork-pie munching, Scotsman - put your feet in his hands and you won't be disappointed Toofy Grin
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PowderHunter, little known fact, but he's the same geezer as the one drives the test cars on Top Gear. Some say.... etc etc, contd P94
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
After many years of problems CEM has sorted me out in one visit. He's the Zookeeper of middle england, it has to be said Cool
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
going of to see colin in weeks time will be able to report back after fitting.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I saw Colin just over a week ago and had my boots adjusted and footbeds made, I haven't yet skied with the footbeds, but have put them in my walking boots and the difference is amazing, my foot feels supported and the hip pain I was getting has gone.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Going to see Colin on Thursday and looking forward to it!
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Where in Bicester????????? Who do I call?????? I would like an appointment!!!
latest report
PowderHunter wrote:
Where in Bicester????????? Who do I call?????? I would like an appointment!!!

Tel: 01869 244424

Solutions 4 Feet Ltd.
Suite B, Gobles Court
7 Market Square
Bicester
Oxfordshire
OX26 6AA
snow conditions
PowderHunter, 'Contact us' on the website also has clues.
ski holidays
Thanks guys
snow report
Prince Cem (Jem) (December 22, 1459 - February 25, 1495), was a pretender to the Ottoman throne in the 15th century. He was a son of Mehmed II the Conqueror and younger brother of Sultan Bayezid II.

latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy