Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone up for getting a few cheap days in at easter!!!!! 21st-26th

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi there
I am fast runnin out of annual leave but have worked ot that if i go over easter time i can get 6 1/2 days boarding for just 3 days of annual leave-woop!

I was thinking of flying from Doncater to geneva on the fri morning and back thurs night. flight (120GDP)

then getting an apartment/hotel at a close by resort (preferably not chamonix as was there 2 weeks ago but not too bothered)

I am so far on my own for this but would love to find some peeps who would like to come alaong or who have space in an apartment that i could join.

I am 26 Female, intermediate border, good fun and most definately up for apres ski

If anyone is interested drop me a line,

I am guessing costs will be about 300 for s/c accom, transfer and flight...but i am totatlly flexible on location and if someone was interested and wanted to book a 5 star...i;d be up for that!...unfortunately couldn't quite afford to pay for them too!!!! snowHead too

Marie-clare
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
i cd be up for that, although i wd prefer to take just the good fri to easter mon so as to avoid taking annual leave.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi - may be up for this from Friday to either Sunday night or Monday to avoid taking anymore hols. Let me know if you find any cheap deals. I'm a female intermediate skiier and would be flying from Manchester.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi me & my girlfriend were looking at going away for a long w/end thurs to monday over the easter w/end but were thinking of Garmischbut france would not be a problem, if you get any deals let me know please , we would be flying from London.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
oops....i lost this post after i had written it!!!, am still interested in something....3 days on the coach to brides les bains is £199-anyone fancy that? (S/C) leaves fri 5pm from london, returns 10 ish monday
mizzydink@yahoo.co.uk
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
dizzymink, 3 days on a coach sound horrendous. Hope you get someone, cant make it myself as we are off to Selva 16th - 23rd.

Good luck.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy