Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Goggle Recommendations Please

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have had my existing Oakleys for too long now (11 years!) and thought it was time to retire them/treat myself to some new ski kit.

What do you suggest and why?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
More Oakleys Very Happy

whats wrong with them anyway ? Broke my old eyejackets last year( bought in Aspen 11 years ago ) - only the frame - lenses are still good. Rang Oakley and they dont have any of the frames left Sad But found a chap in the U.S. on Ebay selling frames etc so now have some more good as new Very Happy

Nothing seems to fit like them without letting in Light and allowing for a great tan too Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Smith goggles are good value, mostly soft frames so no damage when you face-plant. Bolle are okay but cost a bit more generally. Everybody wears Oakley, stop being a sheep! Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Peter Leuzzi, You changed the post title ? wink Shocked
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Do yourself a favour get some Spy, Dragon or Electric goggles, they are the coolest makes at the moment. They're are comfortable, don't fog up and come with 2 lens's, one for sunny days and one for low light. I bought some despite having perfectly good Oakley's already because they are just better. Good luck.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bones, I really just want to buy something to do with skiing, and just ignoring the fact my Oakleys are fine BUT hoping I'll get something better.

Don't follow your second post. Am I being thick?

the ice perv, bensley, thanks. Will have fun researching and acquiring.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I finally got totally fed with my Oakleys and picked up a pair of Von-Zipper's which seem very good.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bensley, what's the 'coolest make' isn't really the first question I'd ask when buying something. You sad marketing victim you. Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Lizzard, I prefer to ask what colour it is and what the graphics are like wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Oakley Crowbars Cool
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ive had some Spy googles for a while now, good goggles and look great but this year i flogged them to my brother and fufilled a dream by getting some Oakley Crowbar's (From the US ebay site, save my self £30 of the cheapest UK price!)
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oh yeah, Shred - Ted ligety goggle brand snowHead
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I really like my Adidas Yodai goggles. Do the job very well, nice lenses, very comfy, fit well with a helmet, don't fog and look pretty cool without risking looking like a fashion victim or being "so last year" next year.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Second one for Adidas Yodai - very good peripheral vision with them and lenses are interchangeable
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I have a set of A frames wich I get on with. Had a couple of sets of Smiths, but never got on with them. I used to wear Bolle edge glasses. They were good but old skool. Glasses wise it's Oakley Pro M frames or the eye jackets with the helmet when I'm not in a goggle mood wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy