Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Set (online hire)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
has anyone ever used this company to hire skis through?

http://www.skiset.com/index-en.html?xtor=SEC-2

thanks in advance all!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ski set have the widest number of ski hire shops in the Alps. All of the ski set shops are featured on www.snowbrainer.co.uk and are usually cheaper on this site. It is true,I am a little biased because it is my own web site.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
marctimms, http://rentasport.sport2000.fr/uk/reservation/2_reservation.aspx is a wee bit cheaper than skiset. not checked the prices on snowbrainers site though.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowbrainer, we've just used your site for our trip to Chamonix, and I can report that you were, indeed, cheapre than anyone else. And they even had the promised skis! Nice work, and we'll be using you again. snowHead
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not wanting to take business from snowbrainer (who I have used in the past and can heartily recommend) but you can get an extra 5% off sport2000 by usung the code reducsport2000

And j2ski.com have some sort of discount offer with skiset at the moment if you're a member (I didn't realise I was one until I saw got an email today... is that where you came accross the company?)
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
brilliant, thanks for all the info guys, thats a real help. will def book skis & boots before we get out there. sorry if i seem naive with this question but i've never pre-booked skis/boots before - do we have to stipulate boot sizes etc or will they just fit them when we get there?

thanks!

ps robcraine, yeh i got the same email.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
on the skiset subject does anyone know the nearest skiset shop to club hotel lievre blanc villeneuve serre chevalier,heres hoping.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
marctimms, you do normally have to stipulate a boot size, but they will still fit you when you get there.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
pjheystacky, just go on the website and pretend to book some skis. once you've put in what skis etc you want, it'll give you a list of options of what shop to use.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
snowbrainer, i certainly dont consider 300eur (approx conversion from pounds) to be cheap, this is what your web site quote's me for 6 days hire of the top level ski+boot in selva italy in feb, and thats after a 18% off!!!!! snowrental.net quote me 110eur for their top ski+boot!! even if thier top ski was a level under yours its still outrageously expensive in comparison. id rather nail 2 planks to my feet with 6inch nails for sking for the week than pay your prices. please tell me im missing something!! do i get to take the skis home after my week??
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowbrainer,
I have just compared prices with yourselves and ski set for Kappl in Austria for my feb trip and they work out a little cheaper, if you are interested.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
shoogly thanks
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
snowbrainer, any chance of a promo code for your site??
thanks,
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
promo code for www.snowbrainer.co.uk is snow10, hope it's still valid, used it last winter.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
snowbrainer, Do you offer any sort of affiliate or whitelabel program? Might be worth discussing in PM or email if it's something you can do.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy