Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

grenoble feb 7th-11th. company required

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
can get flights from stanstead to grenoble for a long weekend for 1p each way !! £40 inc taxes return price. anyone want to join me - thinking of alpe d'huez maybe ?? i am male, 35, experienced skier, married but want a break away from the kids so i can ski hard. not searched for accom yet but looking for company in the first instance. cheers. jonathan
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How about 2nd-7th instead. Flights still cheap. Going to Valtho from Grenoble.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
My brother and I will be in Alpe d'Huez from the 9th. We're both up for more skiing than coffee! Later in the week we might be up for La Grave.....
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
i am looking into a trip to Ischgl with a fellow snowheader at the moment.....avoids the french holidays and lift queues. will let you know
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
trip has fallen through as he cant get time off work - damn the daily grind that pays for our skiing trips !! so i am still looking for company. not sure about france though due to french hols.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Don't blame you! Alpe d'Huez better than it was at peak time because they've finally had the good sense to put in automatic gates at the lifts. We were there at Christmas and New Year and it wasn't too bad. Worst times were when the ski schools were starting up, in particular at the DMC. We just tried to avoid being there at those points. The rest of the mountain was pretty quiet most of the time.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
cant find any accom for the dates i want to go. waiting for a reply from tourist office
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
backhojo, i am in Innsbruck 8th - 11th if you get a flight to there, not sure where I am heading yet
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy