Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Night skiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just came back from a great week in Fiss (www.serfuas-fiss-ladis.co.uk) lots of snow and no Brits.
One of the highlights of the week was the floodlit skiing on the Tuesday and Wednesday in Fiss / Serfaus.

In Fiss the floodlit piste was the 2 mile long red run back to the gondola station from mid station (where the best resort show I've seen took place), it was perfectly groomed and empty! The cost of this evenings entertainment was €8 of which €5 was refundable for the 'key' pass to get the gondola back up to mid station. As the floodlit skiing was from 17:00 to 23:00 hrs on a perfectly prepared and empty piste, I consider that good value.

Serfaus also had a similar deal on the Wednesday night on a blue 2.5 mile long run, again good nick and empty.
I'm reasonably certain Ladis also had this deal on on their pistes.

The question is, can you resort hop all week long on floodlit skiing for under €5 for 6 hours skiing on a long and empty run? Possibly arrive in resort after mid morning to also get the cheapo late afternoon lift pass deal just to get a feel for the place before they give you the place to yourself after 5.

Also worth considering if you have youngsters who are in bed at 7, this could be the way forward to get some great skiing in at budget prices whilst the little ones are tucked up in bed.

Obviously the downside is limited runs on the evening, but you'd get to the late bars still in good time for a few beers without the worry of having to get up early to get the most out of your expensive lift pass!

How many resorts have night skiing available on runs which are long enough make it worthwhile skiing, and at such a bargain price?

Any resort suggestions for linking up a weeks worth of floodlit skiing to make a week long ski 'floodlit' safari worthwhile?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
oldsnowy, the floodlights ruin the enjoyment Wink http://ian-kirwin.fotopic.net/p45281955.html
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy