Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Em Lonsdale makes X Games Superpipe final

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
British Skier Em Lonsdale has made the 12-woman entry list for the ski Halfpipe competition in ESPN's Winter X Games. This is the first time she has qualified. Em, who started her skiing career at Kendal ski centre, is now based in Mammoth in the US during the winter. She is one of Britain's top Halfpipe skiers, having won the British Championships on a number of occasions, and has been selected to compete for GB in World Cup Halfpipe. ...

In the Winter X games, entry is strictly by invitation and includes the best riders in their featured disciplines. Other Halfpipe entrants include World Cup leader and X Games Champion Sarah Burke and US open Champion Jen Hudak. The event will takes place this Friday in Aspen, Colorado.

Competitors perform in many different categories and styles, trying to win bronze, silver and gold medals, as well as prize money. The competition often features never-before-seen tricks.

Current Winter X Games Sports include: Skiing - Skier X, Slopestyle, SuperPipe, Big Air, Monoskier X.
Snowboarding - Slopestyle, Snowboarder X, SuperPipe

See: http://www.freestylesnowsports.co.uk/xgamesemma2008.pdf
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
they were putting the finishing touches to the halfpipe whilst we were there last week, it's a great site and the halfpipe is actually there all summer, as it is pre formed in the ground permanently .

sorry tried to upload a picture of the halfpipe but can't seem to get the post with a pic to work
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ohh too bad i failed to see this. any videos, guys?

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy