Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easyjet Skis go Free offer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quote:
And to help you on your way book your ski flights between now and the 29th January 2008, for travel from 2 February to 30 April 2008, and your skis go for free. Simply enter the code SKIWINTER08 into stage 3 of the booking process, and your discount will be applied.

All you EOSB'ers who haven't booked your flight could take advantage now. As usual I assume it is tough if you've already booked.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thats ace advice. If only I had my own ski's. Maybe buy some just to take advantage of the offer! Wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Helen Beaumont,

I've just read my EJ newsletter (which arrived an hour after you posted this rolling eyes ) and was going to let everyone know the good news but you beat me to it Sad Laughing

Since I booked my MSB flights, I have acquired my own ski boots (but no skis) so I wonder whether I need to book extra hold-space for them. Do you think I might be able to add 'ski' carriage (meaning my boots) to my (already-booked) flights for free using the new discount?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Red Leon, no.

A few of us have looked at adding to existing flights, but they won't allow it.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Robbing sods,

I've just tried to price flights EDI to MUN out 13/4/08 back 17/4/08 and when I use the code this is the messae I get:

"The promotional code entered has been rejected. The maximum number of redemptions has been reached and the discount is therefore no longer available. Please come back to easyJet.com later for the next discount code. Alternatively you can continue with your booking without the promotional code. "

Shocking, I probably won't bother now it was a shot in the dark anyway. Why put the promo on if it's not going to be widely available. Evil or Very Mad

Joe
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
joe1978,

I believe Rayscoops had the same misfortune recently...
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It had been on for a couple of weeks, and I think it was widely available, it just ran out a day or two before it would otherwise have ended.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
joe1978, It worked for me last night.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rjs, alex_heney,

I've just got sour grapes trying to squeeze in another trip at the tail end of the season Sad

joe
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy