Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How did you discover snowHeads?

How did you find snowHeads?
Another snowHead told me about the site
20%
 20%  [ 20 ]
I clicked a link on another site (not a news story)
14%
 14%  [ 14 ]
I saw a news story on another site and clicked a link
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
I was using a search engine (which one?) and saw a snowHeads reference
23%
 23%  [ 23 ]
I can't remember
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
I can remember but I'm not telling you
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Other (please specify)
30%
 30%  [ 29 ]
Voted : 94
Total Votes : 96

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
kuwait_ian wrote:
The SCGB linking to us (or at least acknowledging us more prominently when they 'borrow' from our posts or links) would definitely help spread the word - but I don't think they will link. A mention in the quality Sundays would be useful publicity and costs nothing but some time and effort.

Hah yes I'm not sure the ski club (or natives for that matter) understand the concept of linking - or feign not to. They do know how CTL-C / CTL-V works though.

Quality Sunday's - hmmm my site has been mentioned in them all many times but I've never noticed a huge surge in traffic. I'm not sure people read the travel guff, or the people who do don't use the Interweb thing.

BTW PG told me about the site.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
admin wrote:
We've had a lot of new arrivals since this thread was last posted to.

So how did you discover snowHeads?

I saw the site mentioned somewhere on PistonHeads.com ages ago, I've lurked for a while & recently started posting drivel & balderdash, mostly in the snowboard forum.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Got back from a ski holiday and noticed something wrong on the SCGB web site in that February like the number of postings had fallen off a precipice. There was one or two postings about Snowheads so I decided to have a look. Initially I had some sympathy with the SCGB stance but they didn't want to budge on their principles so I thought I would join Snowheads, where there is now a huge diversity of discussion. I know the SCGB got fed up with the fairly acerbic criticism from non member forumites, but in general I think it is their loss that that they didn't keep the forum open to all. We will see and time will tell I suspect. Very happy with the Snowheads forum and regularly visit the site. Still go back to SCGB site from time to time but it is sadly a shadow of its former self I feel.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It wos Helen Beaumont wot done it for me. snowHead
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
oh dear i cant actually remember, and i only joined about a week ago. think i saw some reference to it on epicski.com. had a quick look and it looked infinitely more helpful/interesting than most forums, and here i am...
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Saw reference to it on SCGB site.

"Moved" over here entirely when I got fed up with rather bitchy wrangling going on (IMHO).
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy