Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Clubs in Scotland

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I would like some advice regarding ski clubs in Scotland.

I currently live in France, close to La Clusaz and my son has been a member of a local ski club for the last 5 years. He's now age 10 and skis at a reasonable level and competes in regional competitons.

As it turns out I will probably be moving back to Scotland sometime later this year (Springtine) and would like to find a good club for my son. I will be living south of Glasgow. I am keen to keep his ski level at a competitive standard and would therefore want a club that offers him this opportunity.

Could anyone advise who / where to contact.

many thanks..

John.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cairngorm Ski Club are a good outfit but quite far from Glasgow. Scottish Sjki Club at Nevis range.

Snowsport Scotland website for details.

I'm sure a club train at the snowdome in Glasgow too.

Because of the recent snow record and the unpredicatable weather trainees wanting to push on do big stints abroad every seaason with the likes of the Kandahar SC or British Ski Academy....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
storlaks,
Welcome to snowHeads snowHead ,
There is a racing club based at Glasgow Ski Centre at Bellahouston on the south side of Glasgow, I don't know if it is just for children or if it covers all ages though. A lot of the racing would be dry slope based I guess.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There are two in glasgow. One at Bellahouston www.ski-glasgow.org and one at Bearsden www.skibearsden.co.uk. If you are moving to the Southside Bellahouston is probably your best bet.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ickabodblue, Where in Glasgow are you?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jb1970, I'm near Bishopbriggs, you?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
storlaks, Definitely Glasgow Ski & Snowboard Centre at Bellahouston if you are south of Glasgow. They have race teams there but it will be mostly on dry slopes - my nephew does race training there.

snowHead
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the feedback. I will be moving back to Ayrshire, but travelling isn't a problem. I'll have a look at some of the links and see what they can offer.

cheers
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ickabodblue, Dennistoun.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
jb1970 wrote:
ickabodblue, Dennistoun.

My wife's from Dennistoun.

snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy