Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Boot Fitter in Les Arcs 2000

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

A newbie to Snowheads so apologies if I have posted in the wrong place!

Heading to Les Arcs 2000 in Feb and have decided to refresh my Ski Boots and was wondering if anyone could recommend a boot fitter/shop to go to?

Thanks in advance!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Halcyon, welcome to snowHead 's. Dunno the answer but interested in it as I'm there at Easter. Rob@rar is very good on Les Arcs so you could try PMing him if he doesn't pick this up (bet he does though!)

snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Halcyon,

Hi Halcyon welcome to snowHead 's As Kewhoward says Rob@rar is a good bet on Les Arcs or FJ who is based out there as well

Were off there next Sat - 7 days and counting Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry, can't help with botfitters in Les Arcs. I've never had call to use one out here, preferring to use the bootfitters that many snowHeads have recommended such as CEM or the various zookeepers.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I bought my last pair of skis from Twinner in 2000. I ended up spending a fair amount of time in there while demo skis were adjusted to my boots. Guys are professional and helpfull. If you dont speak French make sure the fitter you get speaks some English, it will make the fitting process happier !
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy