Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowheads in Saalbach???

Poster: A snowHead
Any Snowheads gonna be in Saalbach w/c 26th Jan??

There's gonna be a gang of us over there, and wondered if any SH's cared to meet up for a drink or a ski???? Remember 2 people mentioning it months back, but cant find the posts Sad
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We are going on 9th Feb - don't drink all the beer!!

Enjoy Razz ,

CD.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
chrisdavis, no chance of that. Can't vouch for the Jagermeister tho Wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We're over on 26th Feb, really looking forward to it!!!!

joe
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I am over there maybe we could meet up - I'll be wearing a pink carnation in a disgusting fartbag holding a copy of the Daily Sport. Laughing
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Smokin Joe, very fetching squire Wink
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Smokin Joe, rolling eyes this thread was supposed to be for finding any normal people out there at the same time Very Happy

PS We're likely to pop up in Zell for a day as well, so if anyone's over there as well...
And we'll be in Radstadt from the 2nd Feb as well for a few days.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
This is kinda vague info but hey it might be useful for the potential day-trippers.

I've been told that if you plan away days to zell/kaprun then you may be better off getting a "points" pass from saalbach instead of 6 day pass. Here's the vague bit, I don't actually know how many points is used per lift etc. I'm still waiting to fond that out, the info on saalbach website is even vaguer (sp?) than I am.

http://www.saalbach.com/Special-Cards.162.0.html?&no_cache=1&L=1

Joe
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

this thread was supposed to be for finding any normal people out there at the same time

FenlandSkier, Why did you think you would find them on here? Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I've found the list of points per lift, It might not work out cheaper at all really

http://www.saalbach.com/Lift-Details.167.0.html?&L=1

Joe
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Charlatanefc, I'll be in Zell. what day will you be comming over . I'll meet you for a pint or two in the evening.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Byron Gates, no idea yet squire. PM yer mobile before next saturday andwe'll let yer know.

joe1978, We're doing a two centre break, so getting the area pass which is valid anyway.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Charlatanefc, What is this area pass of which you speak? Little Angel

Does it cover Saalbach/hinterglemm/zell/kaprun? Tell me more.

Joe
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
joe1978, http://www.salzburgsuperskicard.com/eng/index.html

Covers: http://www.salzburgerland.com/eng/tvid_23_ski_regions_qlo/content.rechts.html
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Byron Gates wrote:
Charlatanefc, I'll be in Zell. what day will you be comming over . I'll meet you for a pint or two in the evening.

No disrespect Byron but it takes more than 28 seconds to get to know him .... then again perhap the first pint is to steady the nerves and the second in disbelief .....

PS .. It's his pet duck and the the Flying John Hurst you have to worry about .. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Agenterre, cheeky old git Wink
snow conditions
Charlatanefc, cheers loads pal, that's a great pass!!

joe
ski holidays
joe1978, anytime soldier Wink
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy