Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone Ever been to Borovets in the 1st week of March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I've just booked a week in Borovets in March and was wondering if anyone has ever been there at that time and what the conditions are normally like?

I suspect I'll be checking the webcams and snow reports every day until then however I was just thinking some other people on here may have experience.

Cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Never been to Boro in March but I know of plenty of people who have.
They tell me that in previous years you often get some of the best conditions of the season in March.
Only problem is that one year can be very different to the next. Borovets has had the best start to the season for 25years this year (no bull, I was there last week and the conditions are superb) so the good base will hopefully hold true for the rest of the season. Im sure you will be fine. You can get more info here ... www.skidvd.co.uk
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
A resort that wasn't expected to have decent conditions in the first week of March simply wouldn't survive. Given the base they've already got, I would suspect you can rest assured that you'll have some pretty decent conditions.

Welcome to snowHeads.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers you two....Think I've been spoilt in the past as I've always been to Canada in the past and this was a last minute "I wanna go skiing" moment......seriously can't wait now.....should've booked it for tomorrow!!!!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Was there last week in March a number of years ago, first day was really hot with blue skies so we all got sunburnt a little Embarassed That night it dropped 3ft of powder and snowed for the next two days Smile The resort was half empty as it was the last week of the season and we only paid £150 all in'half board' Puzzled , lift pass, flight supp. and insurance - so it was a good decision Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I was there last year 16 - 23 March. The snow was starting to get a bit wet and sticky lower down but it was skiable. This year they have had more snow than last so I would expect it to last longer. Provided you can get to the top of the mountain there should not be a problem at all. Have fun. Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy