Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Andorra - Sking over to Pas de la Casa from Soldeu

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Howdy,

I've been to Andorra many a time and am headed it there in a few days. Our crew have split, some staying in Soldeu, as it is not so loud, with the party animals in pas. We didn't think this would be a problem as we were hoping to ski between resorts.

Slightly worried however as TK Llac del Cubil lift looks pretty closed.
(i think that this is the chair that is always shown on the Grau Roig webcam and i've never seen anyone on it in the pictures). I think this is the only chair to get to the top of Grau Roig to get over to pas.

Is there any other way of skiing to pas from soldeu if this lift is permanently shut?

thanks

ps not sure if this is the right forum
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cortals is the lift run that is the access back from Soldeu, once you are up Cubil. I would be surprised if Cubil were shut but then again no I wouldn't. Check the opening on the Website. If Cubil or Cortals are shut you are kn*ckered.
They closed the links last year until the French half term started. So if you are out there before that you may be in trouble.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
there is a ski bus service between the two resorts included on your lift pass, so if the lifts are shut there is an alternative. I think it runs till about 7 pm in the evening
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
been skiing fom pas to soldeu every day this week
only seen one lift not working
i recon 80 percent of runs open

stevo
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
stevo,

We are going from Soldeu to pas though. Could you ski back from Soldeu to Pas or did you have to bus it? TK Llac del Cubil lift is still shut on the website so bit of a bummer
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
no its all open ski no prob
today wasnt great very slushy
think youl need some more snow
for next week
hope you get some
weve had some great skiing but were off tommorow

steve
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy