Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Kjus ski wear.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got back from a week in Les Deux Alpes, wearing my new (and quite expensive!) Kjus ski jacket and trousers. So far I'm really impressed. In all sorts of variable weather it really worked very well, keeping the rain and snow out, and remaining warm in the wind. What was even more impressive was the fact that I could ski from really quite cold conditions, down to where it was a lot warmer and not have to unzip anything or undo vents, and I'd remain quite comfortable without either getting cold or overheating.

Overall, if you're prepared to shell out for it, then I'm very impressed with it.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Shush. That's how you say it.

Bit fancy for my liking but seriously good quality stuff.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kramer, how was it with vomit ? wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Smokin Joe, harsh! Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar, Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
thanks for the recommendation! might try that out myself soon!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kramer, Which model did you buy? How many layers did you wear? Thanks. I need some new gear and was looking at the Schoeffel stuff as well.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
erica2004, I have schoffel trousers and a Kjus jacket and find them pretty comparable in performance with the scholffel stuff just a little more padded as the kjus stuff seems thinner (but with no less performance and this should not put you off). I would find it hard to choose between them as they are both excellent, kjus have (imo) a really nice and selection of ladies colours and styles. I wear a base t shirt, technical mid layer and a jacket, I wear long johns and then trousers and find it exactly the same as Kramer has in that they are neither too hot or too cold virtually all the time. Others I would consider are Degree 7 technical as this is also an excellent brand. None of its cheap but if you ski more than a week a year its all worth it imo
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Frosty wrote:
erica2004, I have schoffel trousers and a Kjus jacket and find them pretty comparable in performance with the scholffel stuff just a little more padded as the kjus stuff seems thinner (but with no less performance and this should not put you off). I would find it hard to choose between them as they are both excellent, kjus have (imo) a really nice selection of ladies colours and styles. I wear a base t shirt, technical mid layer and a jacket, I wear long johns and then trousers and find it exactly the same as Kramer has in that they are neither too hot or too cold virtually all the time. Others I would consider are Degree 7 technical as this is also an excellent brand. None of its cheap but if you ski more than a week a year its all worth it imo
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Having done a forum search to find this, I realise it's quite an old thread. I am about to replace my ancient jacket and, after lots of thought, buy a Kjus ladies Formula ski jacket. It really is beautifully comfy and reviews say warm too. My husband bought one last season as says its the best he's ever had.

Am going back to S&R later this week with my salopettes and base layers to try it all on together and check which size I need as they recommend going a size up. The KJus Future jacket is stunning but I cannot get my head around a ski jacket costing more than my Christmas week in a chalet in Val d'Isere. Shocked

Any ladies out there own a KJus Formula jacket? Any comments?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy