Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone been to Copper Mountain?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

I am off there for a week at the end of Feb. Has anyone got any info?

cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Where abouts are you staying?

My main tips:
1. Go over the back into the bowls.
2. If the weather closes in, head for the steeper runs to get back to base, but stick close to the trees.
3. Ask on www.Epicski.com - there's a few locals on there.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Take the free mountain tour.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi

Sorry for the tardy response I have been away. We are staying at the Village at Copper.

Would you think that there is plenty to do for a week or would that be waste of the other great resorts that are nearby?

cheers
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

would that be waste of the other great resorts that are nearby?

Yes.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Blindside, yes - go to Vail at the very least.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Blindside, you could PM ssh, IIRC it's his local mountain.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I had a fab time in copper but it was a long time ago before it got developed IIRC the best skiing was off the super bee and you could go tubing at night !

there was god outlet shopping down the road too I think Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I know the Americans like their religion, but isn't that a bit much? Smile

cheers for the info
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
hey. I'm a season ticket holder at Copper Mountain. It is a good base camp for exploring Summit County. I like Copper because it's all about skiing. The lifts and trails are efficient. I did 7 runs in 100 minutes yesterday morning. The greens, blues and blacks are well separated, so you should have no trouble avoiding folks poorly matched to your level. Right now, the snow is in very good condition. The people are relaxed and friendly there...even the boarders and skiers get along!

For sure, you should consider skiing Vail, Beaver Creek, and Breckenridge. Arapahoe Basin, Keystone, and Loveland are also nearby. There's nightlife in Breckenridge and Vail, and outlet stores in Silverthorne if you want to take an afternoon off. All can be accessed by public transportation. Another funky sidetrip is the hot pool at Glenwood Springs, two hours west on I-70. The drive is spectacular, and the pool is open late in the evening.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have specific questions.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy