Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Chamonix last week

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Came back from Cham this weekend (bad timing on my part it was turned white over night on Saturday!) and had a fabulous time. Conditions a little icy by the end of the week but made up for last year's lack of snow. Small problem of the hospital trip due to severe whiplash caused by black ice outside the Flegere telecabin rather than my sporting prowess, but very jealous of everyone there at the moment.
Highlights were Tuesday in the glorious sunshine and soft snow at Flegere and realising Cham Sud is actually quite a good place to stay.

Wanted to show a particular appreciation to the hospital though - having never been ill abroad I didn't know what to expect -but I was so impressed I'm moving to France (ok I'm doing that anyway!) Insurance company seem to be abiding by their side of the bargain but at €100 including drugs and xrays I can't complain. In and out in 45 minutes.

Would also reccomend the Sweedish band, the Yeti Lovers for a bit of apres in the South bar.

When can I come back? Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy