Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Comments wanted from opinionated/knowledgeable types

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
...on http://www.fall-line-media.com/snow/gear.php

I've posted this on the equipment bit, but there are a few tweaks for the snowboard bit - mainly the end result for the best reviewer being a trip to the British Snowboard Test (rather the the ski test, which wouldn't be much of a laugh).

We now have about 900 reviews up across the Fall Line and Document sites. The thing is, we want these to be the first word, not the last word on the kit you're buying. So consider the gear reviews to be a work in progress as well as a resource.

Stuff we'd like to know:
How well it works in your hands
Do previous versions last (this will be archived so current kit can be commented on after a few seasons - in a few seasons' time).
What you paid for the kit and where from
Good/bad service
If you think what we're writing is a load of old cobblers or has helped you make a buying decision...

And the best reviewer gets a free trip to the UK test in May. Lovely.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
fallliner, are you after reviews of new kit we've bought for this season or comments on the reviews already on there?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I used your site when working out what board to buy last week - the comments on the Ride Society proved to be short, but helpful.

Just looked at clothing (jackets, pants) and notice that neither Bonfire nor Foursquare are featured. How easy is it for users to add products, or can we only comment on products already featured?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
oh, and Bataleon appears twice (one of which is spelt incorrectly) and so the reviews are split into two sections.

not meaning to find fault - just trying to be helpful and let you know!

a useful review site is worth its weight in gold (if websites weighed anything, that is rolling eyes )
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Swirly, both. If you want more info, have some useful secondhand info or perceptions, or have indeed used the gear then comment away. It's supposed to be a repository of knowledge. That's 'repository', not 'sup...'

Tony Lane, thanks - will get that sorted directly re Bateleon and the clothing will keep going up - if you have reviews please send them to andy@fall-line.co.uk and we can get them up too (as long as you're not selling the products....)
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
fallliner, OK then I have a new board and bag that I will attempt to review after next week.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Don't attempt! Just go on and review away!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy