Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler Request

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Okay, potentially a bit cheeky here... Little Angel

Has anyone in Whistler got a floor I can crash on for a week? Or failing that, know of somewhere that hasn't doubled their prices since before Christmas. I would of course be more than happy to buy all food/drink for duration of stay, and do cooking and cleaning. wink

Hopefully looking to come over Jan 30 - Feb 6 (the course I'm looking to do/cheap flights all align nicely, but not accom, and TO packages coming in at nearly £2000 after a single supplement that is twice the holiday price...)

snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skisimon, can't help with floor etc. as not there.

We used Allura Direct for Christmas and New Year and found them really good in terms of choice, price and customer service. They are an agent for people that own homes in the Whistler area and you can do evreything online which saves a lot of hassle - see link below

http://www.alluradirect.com

Good luck
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Soz, can't help you on that. We've already got sofas and floors more than fully occupied that time. Some friends are having to look for hotel accommodation.

Good luck with finding something.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not sure if this will help you out but we have some room in our condo at Whistler Creekside from Sun Jan 26 to Sun Feb 3. Given that all the crew is chipping to pay for it, not sure I can manage a free couch but I think it's better than you could do in the open market. The more folks we have the less it will be per head - but definitely no more than GBP50 per person per night and hopefully less. Reply to the post if interested and we'll sort things out.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy