Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Trips around 15/16/17 of Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,

I'm new to this so sorry if this has already been covered somewhere else. My girlfriend and I are off to Les Arcs over Easter but I'm really keen to get away before then, preferably for a week starting on the 15th of Feb, unfortunately all the kids are off then so prices are currently extortionate. Does anyone have any experience of booking last minute deals, do you think there will be any bargains out there over a busy week. We aren't to fussed where we go as long as there is a bit of snow and some vin chaud!

Dave
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pacdorme, welcome to Snowheads. Very Happy If you are looking for a last minute deal that week, you're more likely to find one outside France, as all the French resorts will be pretty busy, and crowded. As it's a sneaky extra trip, you could afford to wait till the very last minute and hope there are some distress sales! You'll probably get something, though maybe not from your choice of airport.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Personally I'd look to go any other week than UK 1/2 term unless you must as teachers etc.

as a couple I'd leave it to the week before and see whats available...but be prepared to be flexible.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi dave

Not sure if you are all fixed up yet, but our group has 2 spare spots in a 4 star chalet in les menuires for 16th - 23rd February. Great chalet, great skiing for only £290 per person which must be the best value deal for one of the most popular weeks of the season.

http://www.chaletfinder.co.uk/viewproperty.htm?pid=26981

Its self catered at present although scope for catering if the group prefers

Travel is pretty pricey but let me know if any interest!

Adam
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm going in half term - well cheating 1 day off, feb 15th to Bergamo - Ryanair still has some cheap flights - anyone else going then, or know a hotel/resort ? I Puzzled bertie bassett, can't find any accomodation in Foppolo. Nearest is San Pellegrino which sounds nice but as I'm travelling by bus, a bit inconvenient.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy