Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

South America, NZ, Australia, India ski trip May 2005-April 2006

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Easy-going, adventurous Canadian male planning to spend a year skiing, trekking, climbing, travelling and whatever else comes my way in Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand, Australia, India and Thailand from May 2005 to April 2006. If you have the same interests and think we might be at or near the same place at the same time, reply to this post or e-mail Kelly at: raftnskibum@yahoo.ca

My rough itinerary:

May/June 2005 - Peru/Bolivia (trekking/climbing)
July/Aug. 2005 - Chile/Argent.(skiing)
Sept 2005 - NZ/Australia (skiing)
Oct. 2005 to April 2006 - India (skiing, trekking etc.)
April 2006 - Thailand (limestone climbs, beers, beeches)
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry, I'll be nowhere near but welcome to snowHeads all the same. snowHead snowHead snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Welcome to snowHead

Good luck..............any chance of some roaming reports & photos............possibly a diary during the trip Puzzled
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Re: NZ - I've already bored Moosepig silly with comments on an earlier thread in this forum... here
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Manda, I'm not bored at all! Though I do confess to being quite silly Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
moosepig, bless you.

kellynomad, welcome to snowheads btw. Hope your round the world trip goes well.

Re: NZ - as I mentioned, have a skim thru the blog I mentioned above, and then let me know if you need to know anything specific. Bear in mind that I have no idea about S American, Australian, or Indian skiing! Shocked

Except that - you've left only one month for skiing both NZ & Aus. You could easily spend a whole month skiing NZ and still not "knock the b*****d off" (to quote Sir Edmund Hillary). From what I hear Australia has fewer worthy skifields, so might want to look at spending a month in NZ and then a few weeks in Australia. Would bite into your time in India tho.... Puzzled

Australians feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have been skiing in OZ in September . It gets a bit lean on the slopes at that time of the season. NZ would be better. I got some photos which I will try to upload later of what you can expect at Thredbo .
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy