Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Why no Wengen DH on Eurosport?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know they switched the slalom and downhill for weather conditions, but why are they not showing the DH today?

Some indoor hockey type thing instead of skiing.

Grrrr
D
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
OK i'll shut up, it's on now!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I watched it on Eurosport 2...

Have to admit, most of the time i was marvelling at the beauty of the place Razz

I have to get out there one day Wink
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I recorded the live coverage of Swiss telly. They had a spectacular camera run by Bruno Kernen. Did you get to see that?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We had a power cut, so none of it recorded Sad

Hopefully they'll show highlights on ch4 skiing this week.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
C4 have the highights at some unGodly hour tomorrow night.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
nessy, no, also didn't get to see the first 9 or 10 skiers as the european final of the silly indoor hockey sport overran for 20 minutes.....grrr.. why is it on eurosport that if the skiing overruns they seem to leave it before the end but when things before skiing overrun they stick with them and so we still miss the skiing???
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
vivski, tis annoying, I feel your pain. Yesterday I had deduced that despite the schedules, the downhill should be on at midday UK time, and then had about quarter of an hour of indignance when they carried on with FLOORBALL (WTF?), then finally got to see some of Wengen, late though, and as you say missed some of the skiers.

Markus, I know what you mean, every time I watch the Wengen DH I always think I must get out there some time!

D
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
vivski, i'm with you on that. Who cares about Floor Ball?? What ever Floor Ball is Puzzled

I was watching the Women's GS this weekend too and they decided to leave it before we could see Chemmy's first run. She did really well too... and she's fit... unlike those "girls" playing Floor Ball.

rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
nessy wrote:
I recorded the live coverage of Swiss telly. They had a spectacular camera run by Bruno Kernen. Did you get to see that?

You recorded it?? Can I have copy of it?? PLease
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kerpal, sorry, I meant to extract the camera run but found I had already deleted it Sad
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy